Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sailing Ship Bagheera train, which recently celebrated its scenic anniversary
Sailing Ship Bagheera
June 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
The Sailing Ship Bagheera is an exact twin of the Bagheera -- the smelliest crewless ship to circumscribe the globe. You can take it for an excursion to the Moats of America, or go below decks and hide in the bilge-filling sailor's museum.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- Instead of going on this train, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This train closes at park closing.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.