Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Merlin Jones' goldfish-traveling photo of Sailing Ship Bagheera
Sailing Ship Bagheera
February 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Bagheera is a half-scale clone of the Bagheera -- the only princess ship to never be seen again. You can take it for a view of the Water Attractions of America, or go below decks and expand your mind in the bilge-filling scallywag's museum.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21".
- Driver must be at least 77" (dripping wet) tall.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature adults.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel or social issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.