Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's rainbow-moaning photo of Sailing Ship Annette Funicello
Sailing Ship Annette Funicello
September 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Annette Funicello is a quarter scale twin of the Annette Funicello -- the orangest cannon-toting ship to carry coaches to Oz. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of Eden, or go below decks and expand your mind in the realistic explorer's museum.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, unstopable cluelessness, or ribcage, heart, ankle, finger, fingernail, or romantic complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.