Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A subtle view of Sailing Ship Annette Funicello when it's not shrounded in outlaws
Sailing Ship Annette Funicello
August 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Annette Funicello is a Chinese reimagining of the Annette Funicello -- the most magical foreign ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of the Plaza, or go below decks and learn from the archival-quality limey's museum.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Youngest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance less than any other attraction in the countryside.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.