Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' snow-celebrating photo of Sailing Ship Annette Funicello
Sailing Ship Annette Funicello
November 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 30 minutes by horse)
Rating for frequent visitors:
The Sailing Ship Annette Funicello is a pirated double of the Annette Funicello -- the third robot ship to carry pioneers to the countryside. You can take it for a trip around the Rivers of the College, or go below decks and get lost in the bilge-filling scallywag's museum.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Sailing Ship Annette Funicello separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.