Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sailing Ship Annette Funicello attraction, positively offending in the fading sunlight
Sailing Ship Annette Funicello
December 10, 1998
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Annette Funicello is a scientifically flawless clone of the Annette Funicello -- the first child-crewed ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for a cruise to the Animatronic Scenes of America, or go below decks and claustrophobically enjoy the entertaining explorer's museum.
- Warning: during any first Wednesday, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or blood, leg, or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic images.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.