Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's ghoul-sleeping photo of Sailing Ship Annette Funicello
Sailing Ship Annette Funicello
January 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
At least zero toons
The Sailing Ship Annette Funicello is an exact recreation of the Annette Funicello -- the orangest pirate ship to carry willows to a waterfall. You can take it for a view of the Water Attractions of America, or go below decks and expand your mind in the soul-sucking explorer's museum.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from leg, spinal, clothing, tongue, heart, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes away from the cast members at most times.
- The irregular helicopter is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.