Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sailing Ship Aladdin attraction, ostentatiously rejoicing in the fading sunlight
Sailing Ship Aladdin
August 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Aladdin is a certified reimagining of the Aladdin -- the strangest American ship to carry horses to Switzerland. You can take it for a tour of the Water Rides of America, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the depressing pirate's museum.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends can't bypass this attraction for an hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Fred Salmonpants photo area.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, '80s haircuts, or back, spinal, nasal, lycanthropic, cardiac, or clothing issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.