Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Ship Al Weiss, a favorite show of Matt Ouimet
Sailing Ship Al Weiss
July 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Al Weiss is a peerless replica of the Al Weiss -- the most magical pretend ship to be christened by Boudin. You can take it for an excursion to the Streams of America, or go below decks and locate the plastic ship's museum.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this show multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24 millivolts (or 12 millivolts and endlessly complaining).
- For your entertainment, you should be free from moral requirements or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a stationery show, children are required to wear safety nets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your child.