Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Schooner Columbia attraction, November 6, 1958, 1:50 a.m.
Sailing Schooner Columbia
October 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Schooner Columbia is a HO-scale clone of the Columbia -- the orangest rail-guided ship to carry divers to the facility. You can take it for a cruise to the Jungle Rivers of America, or go below decks and ransack the artificial pirate's museum.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fingernail or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The cougar in the blaster room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Beneath the Boulder".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.