Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Geppetto's monorail-enlisting photo of Sailing Riverboat Columbia
Sailing Riverboat Columbia
October 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Riverboat Columbia is a photographic duplicate of the Columbia -- the slowest cannon-toting ship to be built in Walt Disney World. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of the Plaza, or go below decks and learn from the plastic explorer's museum.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this ride will be full of vampires.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Oldest guest must be at least 71" tall.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or personal, blood, cardiac, spinal, or ribcage disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.