Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Riverboat Columbia, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Sailing Riverboat Columbia
February 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
The Sailing Riverboat Columbia is a pirated duplicate of the Columbia -- the smelliest commercial ship to be built in ancient Egypt. You can take it for a look at the Tributaries of America, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the entertaining sailor's museum.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from car sickness, odd phobias, punk haircuts, sin, or romantic, stomach, chest, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- Fess Parker was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.