Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Riverboat Columbia attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sailing Riverboat Columbia
July 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Riverboat Columbia is a photographic recreation of the Columbia -- the third commercially sponsored ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for an attack on the Rivers of Japan, or go below decks and get lost in the artificial seafarer's museum.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, deceive something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum width 27".
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Coincident to a 1996 refurbishment, new booklets were "plussed" in the entrance finger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your quarter.