Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Annette Funicello's flume-leaving photo of Sailing Ride Columbia
Sailing Ride Columbia
January 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ride Columbia is a Chinese ripoff of the Columbia -- the smelliest cannon-toting ship to circumvent the globe. You can take it for a look at the Animatronic Scenes of America, or go below decks and pretend to be interested in the bilge-filling explorer's museum.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After biting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Joel Chandler Harris meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.