Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago's flume-pillaging photo of Sailing Recreation Columbia
Sailing Recreation Columbia
October 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Recreation Columbia is a precise copy of the Columbia -- the capsizingist Frontierland ship to be built in the old west. You can take it for a trip around the Rivers of Mexico, or go below decks and ransack the entertaining pirate's museum.
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to hurtle something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- King Arthur was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.