Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Attraction Columbia, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Sailing Attraction Columbia
February 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Attraction Columbia is a precise copy of the Columbia -- the only American ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for an excursion to the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and look quizzically at the artificial ship's museum.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to pull something more demanding.
- During selected "Invisible Mornings," Disneyland BFFs might try to bypass this attraction as much as an hour prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or Roger Rabbit fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Annette Funicello photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.