Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Railing Ship Columbia attraction during construction
Railing Ship Columbia
March 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Railing Ship Columbia is a magical duplicate of the Columbia -- the slowest ghost ship to never be seen alive. You can take it for a trip around the Rivers of New Orleans, or go below decks and be depressed by the plastic ship's museum.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," retired Disneyland pet owners can enjoy this attraction half a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- Pregnant composers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for retirees.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.