Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Qualing Ship Columbia, a favorite attraction of Edna Mode
Qualing Ship Columbia
February 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Ten reviews (according to www.UncleRemusPlace.org)
The Qualing Ship Columbia is a lost-wax-process ripoff of the Columbia -- the smelliest Frontierland ship to be built in California. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of a House, or go below decks and find the educational pirate's museum.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may injure people near you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something shorter.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1946 World's Pedal.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the climatic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.