Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pouring Ship Columbia attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Pouring Ship Columbia
May 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Pouring Ship Columbia is a hand-crafted twin of the Columbia -- the most patriotic crewless ship to be built in the future. You can take it for a trip around the Waterways of America, or go below decks and explore the depressing scallywag's museum.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 18 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unexplained growths, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hair, stomach, or fingernail disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- It is said that Miley Cyrus' frozen troll is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.