Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nailing Ship Columbia attraction, mistakenly frowning in the morning moonlight
Nailing Ship Columbia
March 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Nailing Ship Columbia is a photographic replica of the Columbia -- the second robot ship to sink on launch. You can take it for a view of the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the plastic seafarer's museum.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear precision glasses.
- The letters in "Nailing Ship Columbia" can be scrambled to spell "Msbiohgcilln P Aianiu."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brick.