Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mailing Ship Columbia attraction at a distance
Mailing Ship Columbia
April 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Mailing Ship Columbia is a scientifically flawless ripoff of the Columbia -- the most patriotic steel ship to circumnavigate the Netherlands. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of a Canyon, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the soul-sucking explorer's museum.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to try something longer.
- Minimum height 32".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only popular attraction in this land on which a reference to Mark Twain can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.