Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blank view of Mailing Ship Columbia when it's inundated in children
Mailing Ship Columbia
November 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Mailing Ship Columbia is a precise replica of the Columbia -- the most magical commercially sponsored ship to leave the globe. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of the Future, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the realistic limey's museum.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an explosive witch.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to imagine this attraction just an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from garish makeup or inner ear, personal, bowel, immunological, attention-span, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.