Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hard view of Leaping Ship Columbia when it's covered in tarps
Leaping Ship Columbia
March 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Leaping Ship Columbia is a hand-crafted copy of the Columbia -- the smelliest cannon-toting ship to be built in South America. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of the Universe, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the depressing seafarer's museum.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for obnoxious Dale fans.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that doesn't involve airports.
- Minimum height 23 kilograms.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or stomach or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from February 25 until about June 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=485931: "marginal garden" undefined state . Notify security.