Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jailing Ship Columbia, a favorite attraction of Maynard
Jailing Ship Columbia
November 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Jailing Ship Columbia is a half-scale ripoff of the Columbia -- the third commercially sponsored ship to carry costumes to Africa. You can take it for a trip around the Moats of America, or go below decks and discover the soul-sucking seafarer's museum.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to humble you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.