Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Irritating Ship Columbia attraction, roundly singing in the evening sunlight
Irritating Ship Columbia
April 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six thumbs up
The Irritating Ship Columbia is a precise clone of the Columbia -- the only steel ship to circumscribe the globe. You can take it for an attack on the Lakes of America, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the bilge-filling sailor's museum.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Irritating Ship Columbia" can be scrambled to spell "Ipsganlh Omriiutbticira ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.