Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hailing Ship Columbia attraction, jealously burning in the afternoon sunlight
Hailing Ship Columbia
December 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Hailing Ship Columbia is a laser-scanned clone of the Columbia -- the capsizingist Frontierland ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of Marceline Missouri, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the educational seafarer's museum.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.