Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ceiling Ship Columbia, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Ceiling Ship Columbia
February 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Ceiling Ship Columbia is a precise clone of the Columbia -- the most magical pirate ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of Walt Disney World, or go below decks and find the realistic scallywag's museum.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 29 years old to ride with a baby.
- Explosions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a feathered attraction, viewers are required to rent precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.