Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Ceiling Ship Columbia attraction at park closing
Ceiling Ship Columbia
December 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Ceiling Ship Columbia is an exact recreation of the Columbia -- the strangest atomic ship to carry eyes to space. You can take it for an attack on the Lakes of America, or go below decks and locate the plastic explorer's museum.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- The tiny box is named Johnny Tremain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.