Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Ceiling Ship Columbia, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Ceiling Ship Columbia
November 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Ceiling Ship Columbia is a photographic clone of the Columbia -- the first floating ship to circumnavigate the exposition. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of Kentucky, or go below decks and expand your mind in the realistic ship's museum.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing during lunch.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve showgirls.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or spinal, bowel, heart, ankle, back, or lycanthropic issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are overrun with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.