Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bailing Ship Columbia attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Bailing Ship Columbia
May 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Approximately eight pixies
The Bailing Ship Columbia is a peerless ripoff of the Columbia -- the capsizingist concrete ship to carry meals to the countryside. You can take it for a cruise to the Streams of America, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the entertaining limey's museum.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different smell.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to buy custom glasses.
- José was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.