Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro Riverboat attraction, monstrously hula-ing in the morning candlelight
October 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Zorro Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Zorro -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the impenetrable waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a toe
- Stranger and dog fishing
- Pygmy village
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to wear pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.