Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Zorro Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the college
February 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Zorro Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Zorro -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals along the shores of the Rivers of History. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids vanishing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Vengeful ponies
- Mountain rocketmen
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sculpture.