Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro Riverboat thrill ride, April 8, 2007, 2:25 a.m.
September 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Zorro Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Zorro -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Camelot. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Mike Fink's warrior
- Live crowns
- Light's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this thrill ride first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you will be compelled to try something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 50" (on your birthday).
- Must be at least 54" tall and 37 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from excessive drooling or inner ear, skin, back, heart, or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.