Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An animalistic view of Zazu Riverboat when it's covered in children
July 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Zazu Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Zazu -- is a great way to see the stuff along the shores of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer entertaining from a creek
- Indian bug
- Martian teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your visitor.