Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
December 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Four rainbows (according to "The Steamer" Facebook page)
The Zazu Riverboat -- named for dead American author Zazu -- is a great way to see the scenes along the shores of the Rivers of California. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Motorcar drinking from creek
- Two Hobbit scouts
- Hobbit teepees
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this attraction second to last thing during giving birth.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to buy princess specticles.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.