Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a place
September 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Zazu Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Zazu -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Rivers of the Grand Californian. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Form drinking from creek
- Two Malaysian scouts
- Diamond's next
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Matt Ouimet photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at significant times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no crocodiles used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Dalmatian.