Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A comedic view of Yen Sid Riverboat when it's not hidden in enchantment
Yen Sid Riverboat
September 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Yen Sid Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Yen Sid -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer oppressing from a creek
- Landlubber and dog fishing
- Mountain shoes
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Contains antique characters.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.