Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Riverboat attraction during repairs
Yen Sid Riverboat
June 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Yen Sid Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Yen Sid -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Rivers of a Theater. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer careening from a creek
- Two Iroquois scouts
- Iroquois teepees
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.