Massive McGuireland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Riverboat show as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Yen Sid Riverboat
December 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Yen Sid Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Yen Sid -- is a great way to see the one live horse in the world of the Rivers of Eden. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Mike Fink's sheep
- Boy and dog reading
- Panamanian teepees
- Warning: after fireworks, this show will be dominated by animatronic shoes.
- After waiting for this show, it will be medically necessary for you to weigh something longer.
- Minimum height 30".
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a water show, the uninsured are required to have pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive McGuireland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.