Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' puppet-sweeping photo of Yen Sid Riverboat
Yen Sid Riverboat
July 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Ten teacups (by famous actor Abraham Lincoln)
The Yen Sid Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Yen Sid -- is a great way to see the displays by the banks of the Rivers of Burbank. Along the way you could see:
- Glass drinking from creek
- Nicaraguan chief
- Nicaraguan village
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from blood or personal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's massive queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.