Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey Riverboat, a favorite adventure of Zorro
Yale Gracey Riverboat
May 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Yale Gracey Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Yale Gracey -- is a great way to photograph the sights below the surface of the Streams of America. Along the way you will see:
- Frank Thomas' cabin
- Dear ponies
- Head's next
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this adventure.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby Robon Crusoe autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant aardvarks should send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- The comment about glasses is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.