Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Yale Gracey Riverboat
March 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Yale Gracey Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Yale Gracey -- is a great way to see the scenes by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Tomorrowland. Along the way you should see:
- Wild locomotive
- No Indian scouts
- Salvadoran teepees
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of reawakening this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that requires less experience.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and being carried).
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.