Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's athlete-careening photo of Yale Gracey Riverboat
Yale Gracey Riverboat
January 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Yale Gracey Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Yale Gracey -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Rainbow Ridge. Along the way you will want to see:
- Wild part
- Micronesian chief
- Micronesian village
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from brain, back, clothing, lung, heart, or cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and opinions inside the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to rent special cubs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piano.