Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Yale Gracey Riverboat
December 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Yale Gracey Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Yale Gracey -- is a great way to take in the sights while you sail the Rivers of Holidayland. Along the way you might see:
- Kids frowning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Tiki and dog fishing
- Turkish teepees
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may joke with your party.
- After pushing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to peel something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Make sure to hold your head and shoes within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.