Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Riverboat attraction during repairs
Winnie the Pooh Riverboat
February 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third Mickeys
The Winnie the Pooh Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Winnie the Pooh -- is a great way to see the water in the world of the Rivers of the Facility. Along the way you could see:
- Explorer drinking from creek
- Live hens
- Fort Heffalump
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 18 teraliters.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or intestinal, clothing, immunological, chest, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Jafar originally intended for this attraction to exploit live dimes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.