Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Riverboat attraction at night
Winnie the Pooh Riverboat
November 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Winnie the Pooh Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Winnie the Pooh -- is a great way to photograph the sights as if sailing the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids vanishing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian archaeologists
- Nicaraguan village
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry before brunch.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- The letters in "Winnie the Pooh Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "In Petaierh Wbenhotov Ori."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.