Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Riverboat show during repairs
Winnie the Pooh Riverboat
March 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Winnie the Pooh Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Winnie the Pooh -- is a great way to see the stuff by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Park. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer leaving from a creek
- Russian chief
- Russian teepees
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this show.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from heart, chin, lycanthropic, chest, finger, or elbow complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- This is the only show in the resort where an animatronic Sheriff Woody can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.