Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Willie the Giant Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Mary Poppins
Willie the Giant Riverboat
December 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Willie the Giant Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Willie the Giant -- is a great way to see the ducks as if sailing the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a pterodactyl
- Two Ewok scouts
- Fort Mint
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.