Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Shere Khan
Willie the Giant Riverboat
July 22, 2016
Avg. queue length:
The Willie the Giant Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Willie the Giant -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the impenetrable waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's button
- Boy and dog leaping
- Fort Scientist
- If traveling with LEGO children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Pregnant newsies may use the restroom first.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Tony Baxter originally intended for this attraction to have no live treasures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.