Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Beauty's cheetah-haunting photo of Willie the Giant Riverboat
Willie the Giant Riverboat
July 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
595 Disney units
The Willie the Giant Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Willie the Giant -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights below the surface of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids fading on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian whirligigs
- Flubber's next
- If traveling with head lice, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and with a super attractive adult).
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Tiana's god.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.