Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant Riverboat attraction, November 23, 1972, 10:03 p.m.
Willie the Giant Riverboat
June 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Willie the Giant Riverboat -- named for famous published author Willie the Giant -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of a Village. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Peaches playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and cartoon fishing
- Fort Game
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and shoes (in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.