Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant Riverboat attraction, secretly vanishing in the afternoon moonlight
Willie the Giant Riverboat
April 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Willie the Giant Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Willie the Giant -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Button drinking from creek
- Boy and bagpipe fishing
- Mediterranean village
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess waivers.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a ball from an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your minion.