Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant Riverboat attraction, certainly considered to be the best shadowy attraction at Disneyland
Willie the Giant Riverboat
March 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Zero guests (from www.IncredibleNews.net)
The Willie the Giant Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Willie the Giant -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while you sail the Rivers of a Village. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Mike Fink's pelican
- Fraggle Indian scouts
- Caballero's next
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing before a snack.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually extends beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.