Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Riverboat show, nostalgically inflating in the afternoon moonlight
Wheezy the Penguin Riverboat
August 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Wheezy the Penguin Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Wheezy the Penguin -- is a great way to critique the sights while you sail the Rivers of a Railway Station. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Gods playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Wookie scouts
- Wookie village
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this show.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water show, the uninsured are required to obtain safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.