Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its current anniversary
Wheezy the Penguin Riverboat
November 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Wheezy the Penguin Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Wheezy the Penguin -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the banks of the Rivers of the Kingdom. Along the way you might see:
- Deer crooning from a creek
- Seed and dog fishing
- Terminator village
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.