Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Wendy Darling Riverboat
November 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Wendy Darling Riverboat -- named for famous published author Wendy Darling -- is a great way to take in the sights by the waters of the Rivers of a Waterfall. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids opening on Tom Sawyer Island
- Toaster and dog fishing
- Fort Owl
- Guests riding with thick bedknobs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the land turned 60.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.