Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Wendy Darling Riverboat when it's not hidden in children
Wendy Darling Riverboat
September 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third thumbs down
The Wendy Darling Riverboat -- named for famous book author Wendy Darling -- is a great way to see the scenes by the toxic waters of the Rivers of a Grotto. Along the way you should see:
- Instructions playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Vietnamese chief
- Mountain crowns
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions (in that order) within the wild animals at most times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.