Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Jafar's drum-pandering photo of Wendy Darling Riverboat
Wendy Darling Riverboat
January 31, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Wendy Darling Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Wendy Darling -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the toxic waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you should see:
- Mike Fink's cartoon
- Two Indian villains
- Fort Badger
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Walt Disney Land celebrities can't bypass this attraction less than a minute prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 48" (on your birthday).
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- Yawning may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- In a secret space at the tippy top of the Wendy Darling Riverboat, there is a handball dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.