Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's detective-glittering photo of Wendy Darling Riverboat
Wendy Darling Riverboat
May 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Wendy Darling Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Wendy Darling -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Fantasyland. Along the way you could see:
- Mike Fink's buoy
- Two Indian grizzlies
- Fort Craft
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches beside the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.