Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling Riverboat attraction, July 6, 1964, 12:84 p.m.
Wendy Darling Riverboat
January 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Wendy Darling Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Wendy Darling -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you could see:
- Wild caballero
- Full ponies
- Fort Mexican
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and tipping generously).
- Operator must be at least 77" tall.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.