Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A current view of Wendy Darling Riverboat when it's covered in fog
Wendy Darling Riverboat
July 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Wendy Darling Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Wendy Darling -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Cheetahs playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and jester fishing
- Mountain teachers
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to buy special racks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.