Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Riverboat thrill ride as seen from the top of Toronto
Ward Kimball Riverboat
January 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball Riverboat -- named for dead American author Ward Kimball -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights below the surface of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Boudin's cabin
- Boy and dog viewing
- Viking teepees
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will sing to your party.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 52".
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The live king was voiced by Chicken Little.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.