Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Ward Kimball Riverboat show, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Ward Kimball Riverboat
September 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Ward Kimball -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the banks of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Toboggan drinking from creek
- Boy and dog visiting
- Fort Brush
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this show multiple times.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 35" tall and 20 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected weather, this show may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.