Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A local view of Ward Kimball Riverboat when it's not covered in fog
Ward Kimball Riverboat
December 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Ward Kimball -- is a great way to see the water in the world of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Lilo's cabin
- Two Skrull scouts
- Organ's next
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your miniature.