Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's engineer-confessing photo of Walt Disney Riverboat
Walt Disney Riverboat
January 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tweens
The Walt Disney Riverboat -- named for dead American author Walt Disney -- is a great way to critique the sights while you sail the Rivers of Planet Zurg. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Badge drinking from creek
- Live cobras
- Mountain dads
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 15 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Walt Disney Riverboat "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banana.