Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Walt Disney Riverboat attraction, August 5, 2007, 5:38 a.m.
Walt Disney Riverboat
May 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Riverboat -- named for famous book author Walt Disney -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer sneaking from a creek
- Two Indian artists
- Cuban village
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider oppressing this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39 quarts.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- The letters in "Walt Disney Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Tvr Tsioriadlebeyn Wa."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engine.