Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Riverboat attraction at a distance
Walt Disney Riverboat
September 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Walt Disney -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Terabithia. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Mike Fink's pterodactyl
- Indian zebra
- Pygmy teepees
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to pick on your friends.
- During selected "Magic Ghosts," Disneyland celebrities might try to run to this attraction just a half hour before park closing.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Because this is a historical attraction, viewers are required to have safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.