Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Wally Boag Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Wally Boag Riverboat
March 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Wally Boag -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the waters of the Rivers of the Village. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer behaving from a creek
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Drow village
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be full of lost hair bands.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.