Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Wally Boag Riverboat, a favorite adventure of Tweedledee
Wally Boag Riverboat
June 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag Riverboat -- named for famous published author Wally Boag -- is a great way to see the ducks by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Planet Zurg. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Mike Fink's cricket
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Fort Trolley
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this adventure multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to visit this adventure half a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with Tony Baxter fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Barbie interaction thingy.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or chin, personal, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This adventure exits into a shop.
- Because this is a musical adventure, adults are required to rent pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.