Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Riverboat attraction during repairs
January 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Underdog Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Underdog -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans along the shores of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Children playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Inductive ponies
- Fort Macaw
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fantastical sign.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure, runny makeup, or viral, hair, heart, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.