Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Underdog Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Underdog -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Phantom Manor. Along the way you should see:
- Kids closing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian seat
- Mountain lasers
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- One of the platoons was fashioned to move as a tribute to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.