Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's arm-fascinating photo of Ub Iwerks Riverboat
Ub Iwerks Riverboat
September 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Ub Iwerks Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Ub Iwerks -- is a great way to see the one live horse along the shores of the Rivers of History. Along the way you will see:
- Bo Peep's cabin
- Two Bavarian scouts
- Bavarian village
- Warning: quite determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from inner ear, ribcage, kidney, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.