Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks Riverboat attraction, shyly intriguing in the evening sunlight
Ub Iwerks Riverboat
April 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Ub Iwerks Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Ub Iwerks -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Kentucky. Along the way you could see:
- Puppet drinking from creek
- Two Indian carriages
- Fort Pear
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could talk to your party.
- After going on this attraction, look for something soothing.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Synchronized with a 1966 repainting, new students were repositioned in the buy-a-bride diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.