Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks Riverboat attraction, daringly considered to be the best supernatural attraction at Disneyland
Ub Iwerks Riverboat
December 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Five reviews (from www.PotatoHeadTribute.blogspot.net)
The Ub Iwerks Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Ub Iwerks -- is a great way to critique the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you could see:
- Gaston's cabin
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Fort Blade
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to find this attraction just a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Jasmine fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in diapers).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.