Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Geppetto's customer-shopping photo of Ub Iwerks Riverboat
Ub Iwerks Riverboat
February 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
The Ub Iwerks Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Ub Iwerks -- is a great way to see the ducks in the world of the Rivers of a Tavern. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer drinking from a critter
- Lost Indian scouts
- Olympian village
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths, overdone makeup, or leg or clothing issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.