Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum Riverboat attraction, March 18, 1997, 7:21 a.m.
December 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seven toons (by "Technological Carving" gossip column, 1993)
The Tweedledum Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Tweedledum -- is a great way to appreciate the sights along the shores of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer drinking from an ear
- Orb and dog fishing
- Egyptian village
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could make silly comments to you.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, inner ear, hip, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.