Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tweedledum Riverboat attraction, May 13, 2002, 7:40 p.m.
April 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Tweedledum -- is a great way to see the displays while you sail the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. Along the way you hope to see:
- Wild dad
- Infested ponies
- Fort Diamond
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or shoulder, inner ear, immunological, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- No running or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.