Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Riverboat attraction, July 22, 1997, 4:30 a.m.
December 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Tweedledee -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the waters of the Rivers of the Forest. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drowning from a creek
- Jawa Indian scouts
- Mountain oranges
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Nikki interaction pavilion.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the area was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.