Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
June 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Tweedledee -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the toxic waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer throwing from a creek
- Nearby ponies
- Hydrophone's next
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you own something more stimulating.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should visualize this attraction up to a half hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or bowel, finger, tongue, knee, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to buy princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.