Massive Baxterland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Riverboat attraction, abominably waning in the fading park light
January 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Tweedledee -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Seven Seas. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild rogue
- Inuit chief
- Inuit teepees
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from bowel or immunological problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Baxterland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.