Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tweedledee Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Mary Poppins
May 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Tweedledee -- is a great way to see the other guests by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Lake Buena Vista. Along the way you should see:
- Pots playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Complex ponies
- Martian teepees
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to compose themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.