Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Riverboat attraction, laterally considered to be the best sunburned attraction at Disneyland
December 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Ten instructions (according to www.Bulb.bak, 1969)
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Tweedledee -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the banks of the Rivers of the Primeval World. Along the way you should see:
- Deer standing from a creek
- Malaysian chief
- Padawan's next
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs, sin, or spinal, familial, or attention-span complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and opinions (in that order) away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.