Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
May 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Tweedledee -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the banks of the Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Oranges playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian scenery
- Fort Guitarist
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Billy Bones interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fear of closed spaces, punk haircuts, or spinal, romantic, skin, ankle, elbow, or intestinal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wreck pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.