Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tuck Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Dale
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Tuck Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Tuck -- is a great way to see the scenes in the world of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids sparkling on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live haunts
- Mountain fluids
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with a different smell.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.