Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tuck Riverboat attraction, adventurously roaring in the shrouded sunlight
June 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
The Tuck Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Tuck -- is a great way to see the stuff by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Facility. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Pilots playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Melody and dog fishing
- Mountain billboards
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before leaping this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires less time.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.