Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck Riverboat attraction during construction
September 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
11 minutes (or 34 minutes in metric)
The Tuck Riverboat -- named for famous published author Tuck -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Disney Drive. Along the way you might see:
- Deer worrying from a creek
- Two Hobbit scouts
- Mountain motorways
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of rejoicing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or inner ear or back disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to wear themed belts.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a chute from a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.