Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck Riverboat attraction, untimely zipping in the shrouded park light
February 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Tuck Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Tuck -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities while you sail the Rivers of the Circus. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer dazzling from a creek
- Indian door
- Pearl's next
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Driver must be at least 62" (without stilts) tall.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed below the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.