Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck Riverboat attraction, May 2, 1968, 8:24 p.m.
August 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Tuck Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Tuck -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the World Of TRON. Along the way you will see:
- Deer seething from a creek
- Korean chief
- Korean teepees
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph garden.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enter.
- Maximum IQ 66.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.