Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Riverboat thrill ride, rapidly galloping in the fading sunlight
March 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Six reviews (by www.BiscuitKeteer.net)
The Tron Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Tron -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights as if sailing the Rivers of Hong Kong. Along the way you will see:
- Deer zooming from a creek
- Pioneer and dog fishing
- Cardassian teepees
- Warning: quite small children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or heart or hair disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.