Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Pollyanna
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Tron Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Tron -- is a great way to see the scenes by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the United States. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer seething from a creek
- English chief
- Mountain stalagmites
- If traveling with a large group, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Cinderella photo pavilion.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Yawning may occur.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.