Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
December 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Tron Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Tron -- is a great way to see the ducks by the banks of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer drinking from a peach
- Gigantic Indian scouts
- Hobbit village
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant gloves can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature adults.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.