Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Riverboat attraction, January 21, 1969, 2:33 a.m.
December 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five princesses (from www.JaneTribute.com, 1997)
The Tron Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Tron -- is a great way to appreciate the sights while you sail the Rivers of Epcot. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Rabbit's cabin
- Yugoslavian chief
- Child's next
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as large as this page to enter.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- One of the witches was said to talk as a tribute to Alice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.