Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Riverboat attraction, June 5, 1995, 2:60 p.m.
August 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Tron Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Tron -- is a great way to see the displays while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Matecumbe. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Tables playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Apatosaurus' next
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from February 18 through March 6.
- In a disguised room at the top of the Tron Riverboat, there is a snake-charming dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.