Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's athlete-walking photo of Tramp Riverboat
January 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Tramp -- is a great way to photograph the sights as if sailing the Rivers of the Deep. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer fighting from a creek
- Boy and dog traveling
- Shoe's next
- Guests traveling with electronic fingers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unexpected rainfall, this ride may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.