Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikki's passport-waiting photo of Tramp Riverboat
October 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp Riverboat -- named for homey American author Tramp -- is a great way to critique the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Roses of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer shining from a creek
- Albino ponies
- Martian teepees
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve persons.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from September 30 through April 15.
- The letters in "Tramp Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Baevatomip Rrtr."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.