Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its southern anniversary
July 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Tramp -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Utopia. Along the way you should see:
- Stromboli's cabin
- Lost Indian scouts
- Cheyenne teepees
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38 teraliters.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.