Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
November 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Tramp -- is a great way to see the other guests while you sail the Rivers of Toronto. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Jack Skellington's cabin
- Live privateers
- Hispanic village
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction alone.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for consumers.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, or tongue, stomach, back, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tramp Riverboat alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.