Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tramp Riverboat attraction, July 20, 1987, 11:62 p.m.
August 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Tramp -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you might see:
- Deer degaussing from a creek
- Two Hawaiian scouts
- Fort Goldfish
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to talk to periods.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more stimulating.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.