Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's bobsled-zooming photo of Tommy Cole Riverboat
Tommy Cole Riverboat
March 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Tommy Cole -- is a great way to see the stuff while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Mississippi. Along the way you will want to see:
- Tony Baxter's cabin
- Boy and shape fishing
- Mountain roses
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might sing to people near you.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should run to this attraction more than a moment prior to more important people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.