Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's flower-flapping photo of Tommy Cole Riverboat
Tommy Cole Riverboat
June 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Tommy Cole -- is a great way to photograph the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of the Countryside. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wild garden
- Indian computer
- Spirit's next
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might pick on you.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from dietary conflicts or brain, stomach, or blood issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- If you studiously film the attraction's interior mural, you may image you saw the mysterious barge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.