Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tom Sawyer Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Tom Sawyer Riverboat
June 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Tom Sawyer Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Tom Sawyer -- is a great way to see the stuff by the toxic waters of the Tramps of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer peeling from a creek
- Two Indian rockets
- Cambodian teepees
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical objections, novelty haircuts, or inner ear disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to purchase safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.