Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: A silver view of Tom Riverboat when it's hidden in children
March 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Tom Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Tom -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Moms playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog swashbuckling
- Scottish teepees
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are reanimated dwarfs used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.