Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beauty's key-overlapping photo of Tinker Bell Riverboat
Tinker Bell Riverboat
August 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Tinker Bell -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the duck-ruled waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Icicle drinking from creek
- Puzzled Indian scouts
- Klingon village
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- No running or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your child.