Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell Riverboat attraction, accidentally changing in the shrouded sunlight
Tinker Bell Riverboat
September 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Tinker Bell -- is a great way to see the scenes by the banks of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a wheelchair
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Fort Seagull
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tinker Bell Riverboat alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.