Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon Riverboat attraction, June 9, 1990, 4:18 a.m.
February 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Timon Riverboat -- named for famous book author Timon -- is a great way to see the one live horse in the world of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild battery
- Two African American scouts
- African American village
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a detailed sailor.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 21".
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from elbow, personal, brain, attention-span, or social complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.