Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon Riverboat attraction at park closing
February 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (according to www.MiceCub.com)
The Timon Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Timon -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the waters of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Acrobats playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Fort Sleigh
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.