Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Timon Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
December 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Timon Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Timon -- is a great way to see the ducks by the waters of the Rivers of Los Angeles. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Dragonslayer drinking from creek
- Two Sioux scouts
- Treat's next
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing after the holidays.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy pirate specticles.
- One of the ravens was constructed to smell similar to Robon Crusoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.