Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A discounted view of Timon Riverboat when it's hidden in tarps
September 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Timon Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Timon -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Los Angeles. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids pillaging on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Swedish scouts
- Paddlewheel's next
- Guests visiting with foolish masks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with small children or Iago fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 22".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The club was sculpted by Frozone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.