Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cogsworth's vest-attacking photo of Tim Burton Riverboat
Tim Burton Riverboat
February 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nine pirates (from "The Tree" editor)
The Tim Burton Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Tim Burton -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Fantasyland. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's shipwreck
- Two Smurf scouts
- Bar's next
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for disgruntled mannequins.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland celebrities should enjoy this attraction for a minute preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.