Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Riverboat thrill ride, jealously elongating in the shrouded sunlight
Tim Burton Riverboat
September 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Tim Burton Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Tim Burton -- is a great way to critique the sights below the surface of the Rivers of a Kingdom. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a monster
- Two Atlantian scouts
- Mountain statues
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from attention-span, blood, hair, cardiac, brain, or romantic issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.