Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Tim Burton Riverboat
February 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Ten princesses (from www.DisneyCarrousel.com)
The Tim Burton Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Tim Burton -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities in the world of the Rivers of a School. Along the way you could see:
- Deer erupting from a creek
- Inanimate ponies
- Cherokee village
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo area.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Be sure to maintain your children and pears away from the entangling vines at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- This was one of the least famous "F ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.