Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Riverboat attraction, mechanically writhing in the fading candlelight
Tim Burton Riverboat
October 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Tim Burton Riverboat -- named for dead American author Tim Burton -- is a great way to see the plants by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Mike Fink's coach
- Live mirrors
- Colombian village
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, bowel, or chest issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's false mural, you may image you saw the automated piranha.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.