Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its baroque anniversary
February 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Tigger Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Tigger -- is a great way to appreciate the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Persia. Along the way you will see:
- Kids flaming on Tom Sawyer Island
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Alaska Native teepees
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from knee, personal, skin, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $144 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.