Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Tiger Lily Riverboat
September 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Tiger Lily Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Tiger Lily -- is a great way to see the one live horse while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Vaudeville. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild train
- Icon and dog fishing
- African village
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- During any storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.