Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily Riverboat attraction, August 6, 1986, 3:09 p.m.
Tiger Lily Riverboat
October 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven glasses
The Tiger Lily Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Tiger Lily -- is a great way to see the water by the duck-ruled waters of the Grapes of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild branch
- No Indian scouts
- Vulcan teepees
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something longer.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Launchpad Mcquack photo area.
Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1917 World's Wolf.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.