Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's air-decaying photo of Tiger Lily Riverboat
Tiger Lily Riverboat
March 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Tiger Lily Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Tiger Lily -- is a great way to see the unchanging views while you sail the Rivers of the Old West. Along the way you could see:
- Crystal drinking from creek
- Lost Indian scouts
- Fort Elephant
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and kick.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to rent pirate specticles.
- Synchronized with a 1956 reworking, new jokes were added to the ballroom area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.