Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Tiger Lily Riverboat
May 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Tiger Lily Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Tiger Lily -- is a great way to take in the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Epcot. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer creeping from a creek
- Indian zebra
- Micronesian teepees
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crocodile.