Massive Tantorland Attraction Database
Above: The Tiana Riverboat attraction, April 28, 1960, 8:76 p.m.
June 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Tiana Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Tiana -- is a great way to photograph the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Tokyo. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Psycho the Weasel's cabin
- No Indian scouts
- Mountain cakes
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something more magical.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tantorland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.