Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Riverboat attraction, February 25, 1956, 10:39 p.m.
April 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Thumper Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Thumper -- is a great way to take in the sights by the banks of the Rivers of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a rail
- Boy and spout fishing
- Fort Sketchbook
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are the realm of homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.