Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A haunted view of Thumper Riverboat when it's not bathed in children
September 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
The Thumper Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Thumper -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the toxic waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a man
- Two Atlantian scouts
- Mountain showgirls
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this experience repeatedly.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or back or elbow problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this experience.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this experience.
- It is alledged that Tom's frozen brick is enshrined beneath this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.