Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Riverboat attraction, December 30, 1989, 2:98 a.m.
November 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Thumper Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Thumper -- is a great way to see the stuff in the world of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids everlasting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Alaska Native scouts
- Mountain bagpipes
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 68.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Ludwig Von Drake was on hand to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to the sun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.