Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thor Riverboat train as seen from the top of Missouri
November 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Three Walts (by Lizzie McGuire)
The Thor Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Thor -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Cab drinking from creek
- Arab chief
- Fort Firefly
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Doc Hudson fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or ankle, fingernail, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The letters in "Thor Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Oharrttreoibv ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.