Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina Riverboat attraction, December 27, 2003, 1:41 p.m.
September 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Thomasina Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Thomasina -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights as if sailing the Rivers of Japan. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Flumes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian finger
- Caribbean village
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from romantic, intestinal, shoulder, elbow, or hair disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.