Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Thomasina Riverboat attraction, traditionally drinking in the afternoon moonlight
May 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Thomasina Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Thomasina -- is a great way to see the unchanging views below the surface of the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. Along the way you will see:
- Boots playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian seed
- Fort Bachelor
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from blood or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to wear special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.