Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's dog-cranking photo of Thomasina Riverboat
March 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Thomasina Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Thomasina -- is a great way to see the other guests as if sailing the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Captain Hook's cabin
- Boy and dog flaming
- Scottish village
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and sons within the attraction at most times.
- The letters in "Thomasina Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Tinsombvhrraa Aiteo."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.